Reactor Cooldown II Reactor Cooldown II

Very simple

I enjoyed the simple design to it, the sprites look good, and the sound quality was fine. Not much to say about it. I think maybe using the arrows for controls would be better. Good simple design though.

Wolvie responds:

Thanks. Been experimenting with some kind of simple control.

Sourisme Sourisme

Doesn't work. Fix the coding.

Darkman103 responds:

Yeah i also notice that, you have to refresh 2 or 3 times the page and it should works.

Jerry's Jammin Journey Jerry's Jammin Journey

Quite fun

I thought it was really enjoyable. The style came off well, it's obvious a good deal of effort was put into this.

The only thing is, I would agree with Andre on the ladder stuff. The climbing animation looks a little funny and I think the sideways movement on the ladder should be restricted, though it has some use.

Either way, it was well done. Good job!

Arm Surgery 2 Arm Surgery 2

Didn't care for it.

Maybe I'm just picky but come on... First the patient is holding her elbow when she comes in and yet the proper x-ray turns out to be the one of the wrist. Then a normal, young healthy individual basically starts going into cardiac arrest during a pretty routine surgery of the arm.

As for the actual gameplay, it didn't really exist. You click around on designated spots when told to, the five minutes are irrelevant and should only run out if you run off to microwave a burrito, take a piss and check the mail before coming back to finish stitching up the womans arm.

The game itself is well made, there aren't really any issues with it. I just found it to be boring and the attempt to make it dramatic ludicrous.

But to each their own.

Intelligence - New Enemy Intelligence - New Enemy

Very good.

I found it very enjoyable. It was a good game. The only thing I can really complain about is I found it way too easy. I didn't die until the very last boss and only as I'd lost some focus. Other than that I'd say it's a very sound game. Two different control schemes was a good idea too.

Keep it up.

5/5

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Much Improved

Beat it with gold on all castles the first play through.

In all regards the game has been much improved upon from the first one.
The audio was great, the graphics while being pretty much the same the effects were very nice. Especially on all of the new potions and such. Gameplay was great, I really enjoyed all the new projectiles they were well thought out and well implemented.

That being said, it's not perfect. In some situations the people were far too resilient and would remain alive when they really should have been killed by the numerous obstacles that fell on them and pushed them around. However in other situations I would have a couple people die randomly, seemingly without cause.

I think it was too easy in most cases. I'd like to see some castles where you have to think outside of the box, using old weapons in combination with new ones. As it is I would really only use the newest weapon each time and it was fairly obvious on almost all castles that there was only 1 way to effectively bring it down. Being able to find out new and creative ways for each castle would make it more interesting I think.

And just a suggestion, I'd like to see maybe the ability to combine different items i.e. a remote detonation acid flask, or a parachute lightning flask.

Again though it was a wonderful game, I enjoyed it a lot. It was a great improvement on the original which was very good. I think it's a great idea and you should stick with it!

Fly Squirrel Fly Fly Squirrel Fly

Okay...

At first I really enjoyed this, but the more and more I played it it became obvious it had some serious flaws.

Most importantly, the money. Either reduce the cost of upgrades or increase the amount gained each toss. Also sometimes the reward seemed completely random, one toss I would go twice as far and only make half the money.

The T-Rex can suck on mah bawlz. Even with the fully upgraded radar, he's still impossible to avoid. If you see him, you're dead, end of squirrel.

Also, why does a gliding squirrel sometimes plummet like a stone instead of actually gliding?

Overall it was an incredible game with great potential but it does have some issues that need to be reworked.

7/10. 3/5.

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Incredibly easy, not fun, and just uninteresting.

It should be quicker and more intense, possibly give the player more control instead of just clicking on circles. It just wasn't exciting or entertaining, and as I said... Way too easy.

Also, I saw this featured a couple weeks ago in a video on Youtube by Retsupurae, fucking hilarious video. Far more entertaining than the actual game.

Sorry, try harder. Maybe if you make a full game it will be better, but I just can't enjoy it right now.

McSpazz responds:

i just watched this video--it was hilarious.

Youda Legend Amsterdam Youda Legend Amsterdam

Terrible.

While I recognize the effort you put into this...

The game itself is far too easy, especially with the compass refilling as easily as it does. The time allowed between mouse clicks is ridiculous, making legitimate clicks I would find it tarding out. A better idea would have been to subtract points for subsequent clicks.

Certain objects I would click several times over the course of a screen with no effect until the umpteenth time I've done so. There are no instructions or rules displayed.

The art was good though, other than that I have little to nothing good to say about this game. =\

I'm sorry but I would never consider paying for this.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Very good!

A very well made game. Quite challenging during certain levels. Some were a little too easy but it had a nice balance. 5/5.

Also, Shadowserenity... Wtf... Achievement Unlocked is made by jmtb... It's not ripped off at all...