Puma Hunting Puma Hunting

Short and sweet

It was pretty cute, the sound was pretty decent quality and I liked the joke, it put a smile on my face which was well needed. The only thing I can say would be the art but that just comes with practice, so that's all I can say -- Keep up the good work!

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

Terrific

This was absolutely hilarious. The cheesy joke fit perfectly as a Horatio one liner. Keep up the great work.

Falconer02 responds:

Will do!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

This was perfect.

The art, the sound... Everything. I loved the ending. Wouldn't change a thing. Don't listen to anyone who got trolled by the furries.

Reactor Cooldown II Reactor Cooldown II

Very simple

I enjoyed the simple design to it, the sprites look good, and the sound quality was fine. Not much to say about it. I think maybe using the arrows for controls would be better. Good simple design though.

Wolvie responds:

Thanks. Been experimenting with some kind of simple control.

Sourisme Sourisme

Doesn't work. Fix the coding.

Darkman103 responds:

Yeah i also notice that, you have to refresh 2 or 3 times the page and it should works.

Jerry's Jammin Journey Jerry's Jammin Journey

Quite fun

I thought it was really enjoyable. The style came off well, it's obvious a good deal of effort was put into this.

The only thing is, I would agree with Andre on the ladder stuff. The climbing animation looks a little funny and I think the sideways movement on the ladder should be restricted, though it has some use.

Either way, it was well done. Good job!

Elemental Part 13 Elemental Part 13

Loved it

I heard it on the NGAP Player thing, I immediatly had to download it. It's great. Did you do the guitar yourself?

Get-Over-It responds:

Thank you, and Yes, sort of, my friend and I both pitched in on most of the songs. He doesn't have a profile so we both use this one (although I created it)

Life In The Sewers Life In The Sewers

I like it

There isn't much diversity though.

I'm curious, what program do you use? Do you make the loops yourself or download them? If you download them, would you mind telling me where?

Thanks for the review on mine too, by the way.